Floor plans are required to show new development and for existing buildings altered by the proposed development. These should:
- Highlight any existing walls or buildings that are to be demolished, where applicable.
Please note: If the application relates simply to a change of use, and no development work is to be carried out, a floor plan may not be necessary.
On all plans please show the following information:
- Site address
- What scale the plan is drawn to
- The direction of North
- The plan type and, where appropriate, whether the plan shows the site as 'Existing' or 'Proposed'
All documents open in a new window. Need more help with documents? View the Document Help page.
- The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (Amendment) (England) Order 2013
- The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development Order) (Amendment) (England) Order 2014 No. 564
- Planning Portal - Use Classes and Change of Use
- Glossary of Planning Terms
- The Self Build Portal
- The Town and Country Planning Order 2013
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01803 207801