Torbay Council

Cookie Policy

Family Entertainment Centre Gaming Machine Permit - New Application

This type of arcade only has a permit and therefore is deemed as low level gaming. These premises are only allowed Category D machines, as they are for families only.
An application can only be made by a person who occupies or proposes to occupy a premises.
To apply complete the application form and return it to the Licencing and Public Protection team with the appropriate fee.
Torbay Council will consult with the Chief Officer of Police. If there are no representations the permit will be issued. The permit will last for ten years.

Other information

There is no annual fee but the permit must be renewed after ten years.
There is no ability to transfer the permit to a new operator. In this case a new application would have to be made.
Family Entertainment Centre Gaming Machine Permits cannot be issued for vessels or vehicles.
The same application form, (Form X) can also be used for a change of name of the premises.

Related Documents

All documents open in a new window. Need more help with documents? View the Document Help page.

Related Websites


Related Pages