If you would like to inform us of safety concerns you have or that your landlord isn’t making appropriate repairs then you can do so below.
alternatively you may decide to contact your landlord to report the defects or problems with the property. You can print a sample letter to send to your landlord to help you with reporting the problem.
If your landlord doesn't make the repairs after you have written to them you can ask us for help.
- Your landlord has asked you to leave
- Join the housing waiting list through Devon Home Choice
- Emergency and Temporary Accommodation
- I need a housing inspection to ensure my home is safe
- Renting a home
- Advice for landlords
- Advice for homeowners
- Refugees statement
- Moving home
- Finding a home
- Upload your documents to Housing Options
- Houses in multiple occupation