Reducing energy use, improving your living conditions and saving money are 3 good reasons for you to consider energy efficiency improvements or energy saving techniques.
Things that you can do to improve the energy efficiency of your home range from green technology such as solar panels to using a draught excluder!
A good source of advice and in some cases, an access point for grants and loans is the Energy Saving Trust Opens in a new window.
Furthermore the Local Energy Advice Programme (LEAP) offers qualifying householders a free home energy advice visit which provides energy efficiency advice on how to reduce fuel bills. The visit also involves installing free, simple energy saving measures, and help with switching energy companies is provided if necessary. To find out if you qualify to receive home energy advice visit www.applyforleap.org.uk Opens in a new window or call LEAP on 0800 060 7567.
- Your landlord has asked you to leave
- Join the housing waiting list through Devon Home Choice
- Emergency and Temporary Accommodation
- I need a housing inspection to ensure my home is safe
- Renting a home
- Advice for landlords
- Advice for homeowners
- Refugees statement
- Moving home
- Finding a home
- Upload your documents to Housing Options
- Houses in multiple occupation