Reducing energy use, improving your living conditions and saving money are 3 good reasons for you to consider energy efficiency improvements or energy saving techniques.
Things that you can do to improve the energy efficiency of your home range from green technology such as solar panels to using a draught excluder!
A good source of advice and in some cases, an access point for grants and loans is the Energy Saving Trust Opens in a new window.
- Your landlord has asked you to leave
- Join the housing waiting list through Devon Home Choice
- Help with homelessness
- Emergency and Temporary Accommodation
- My landlord isn’t making repairs
- Renting a home
- Advice for landlords
- Advice for homeowners
- Refugees statement
- Moving home
- Finding a home
- Upload your documents to Housing Options