If you smoke, stopping is probably the single most helpful thing you can do to improve your health. Stopping isn’t always easy but there are many ways to support you to be smoke-free for good.
The Stop Smoking Service provides:
- Access to stop smoking medication on prescription.
- Free accurate advice through 1 to 1 appointments, group support, telephone, text and e-mail support
- Carbon monoxide monitoring
- Up to 12 weeks support from a Specialist Adviser
- Specialist Advisers in: pregnancy, young persons, mental health and secondary care
- Up to date information and advice
The Stop Smoking Service is there to support you to stop for good in a one to one way or with group work. Sessions take place in Torquay, Brixham and Paignton. To see what services they can offer you, visit the Torbay Stop Smoking Service Opens in a new window website or call them on 0300 456 1006.