We have a statutory duty to write a strategy on how we will identify and deal with contaminated land within Torbay. This Strategy consists of two parts that run in tandem.
- It identifies sites where there is immediate concern. These sites will be inspected, and where necessary a programme of remediation
set out, to remove the risk.
- The effective identification of potentially contaminated sites.
Details the way in which contaminated sites are dealt with in Torbay following general good practice.
- How the council works
- Get a job working for us
- Get in touch
- Voting and elections
- Finance and budgets
- Plans, policies and strategies
- Information and data
- Honorary Freeman of Torbay
- Brixham Town Council
- Pay an invoice
- Performance Management
- Achievements and awards
- Fraud within or against the council
- Fit for the future
- 0-19yrs Integrated Commissioning Project