We work directly with children and young people under the age 18 who have been assessed at a high risk of Child Sexual Exploitation, or who have been a victim of Child Sexual Exploitation.
- Work with all partner agencies so that planning for the young person is appropriate and targeted at the right level.
- Work with children and young people on Child Protection or Child In Need plans when necessary
- Adopt a child
- Become a foster carer
- Family Information Service Directory
- Integrated Youth Support Service (IYSS)
- Get help for a child at risk
- Services and support
- Find a social work job
- Strategies and policies
- Complain about children's social care
- Private fostering
- Child employment
- Peninsula Commissioning and Procurement Partnership