You will require a permit if you want to run prize gaming from your premises or premises you plan to occupy.
Prize gaming is gaming where the nature and size of the prize available is not determined by either:
- the number of people playing
- or the amount paid for, or raised by the gaming.
The Permit last ten years at which point it must be renewed, but no annual fee is payable.
To apply complete the application form and return it to us with the appropriate fee.
We will consult with the Chief Officer of Police, if there are no representations the permit will be issued.
The fee for a new application is £300
Details of licensing fees and annual fees for premises licences and club premises certificates.
Transferring a permit
There is no ability to transfer the permit to a new operator. In this case a new application would have to be made.
Premises name changes
Please use the above application form to also notify us of any changes to the premises name.
- Business rates
- Commercial waste
- Licensing and permits
- Support for your business
- Consumer advice
- Food safety
- Health and safety at work
- Safer workplace, better business
- Business services
- Supply us with goods or services
- Find a commercial property to lease
- Find a commercial property to buy
- Find a business event
- Trading Standards advice for businesses