If your business premises need a cooling tower or evaporative condenser, you must let us know.
The main reason for this is to identify potential areas that could give rise to infection disease, for example Legionella, and to make sure that measures are taken to protect employees and the public from the risk of infection.
You must advise us of any changes made after the original notification within one month of the change.
Before starting your application, please download and read our guide to the application process:
Guidance on how to apply for licences using our online forms.
If you have not heard from us within 28 days of submitting your application, you can assume your notification is accepted.
- Business rates
- Commercial waste
- Licensing and permits
- Support for your business
- Consumer advice
- Food safety
- Health and safety at work
- Safer workplace, better business
- Business services
- Supply us with goods or services
- Find a commercial property to lease
- Find a commercial property to buy
- Find a business event
- Trading Standards advice for businesses