It is very important to let us know straight away of changes to your tenancies so we have the right information. You must telling us about any changes as soon as they happen otherwise you may receive money you are not entitled to and will have to pay it back.
We would also like you to tell us of any changes in your tenant's circumstances that you become aware of.
The changes you need to tell us about the tenancy are:
- Rents going up or down
- Tenants moving out, even if a tenancy has not ended
- A tenant moved to a different room in your property
- The number of people in the household has changed
Things about you:
- You move house
- You no longer own the property
- You have a change in managing agent
- Your bank details change
Things about your tenant:
- They are not making their rent payments
- You are worried about your tenants ability to pay the rent
- They are in arrears
- Any other changes which you think may affect the tenant's entitlement to housing benefit
Tell about any of these changes as soon as it happens otherwise you may receive money you are not entitled to and will have to pay it back.
Tell us about a change